Sunday, March 15, 2009

JC hits the Fuller Memorial March

“I see life as both a gift and a responsibility. My responsibility is to use what God has given me to help his people in need.”—Millard Fuller
Posing with my Fuller Center bumper sticker and apron...
Me and Linda Fuller

Yesterday I stumbled upon a Memorial march for Millard Fuller, founder of Habitat for Humanity, I had the opporunity to meet his wife and cofounder, Linda Fuller.

(VIDEO DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME UPLOADING SOME VIDEO SO BE EASY... I KNOW ITS HELLA BOOTSY BUT WORK WITH ME... :) THIS WAS VERY MUCH IMPROMPTU)
Launched in 1976 by Millard and Linda fuller,Habitat for Humanity International is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. HFHI seeks to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat has built more than 300,000 houses around the world

Go HERE to learn more and get involved in this great program .

No comments: