Monday, February 16, 2009

Braid-Less A.I. (Thanks Pres.Obama)





The year of the braid-less revolt continues. First Bow-Wow, Trey Songz, Omarion, Carmelo Anthony and now (drum roll please….) Allen Iverson, yes you read that correctly. A.I. has chopped the braids off. Now my love for Mr. Iverson dates back to 95 during his single bulldog tattoo days at Georgetown. I have followed this man’s career for many years, in fact in high school you couldn't see a speck of paint on my bedroom wall because it was full of AI pictures. This man has rocked braids for a good 12-13 years. He started growing his hair out towards the end of his rookie season. Let me tell you, one glimpse of the new look Iverson last night and I fell back in love. It’s 95 all over again…hey Allen (insert HEARTS here)

Peep the reaction of fellow NBA stars to AI's new look

No comments: